Rental & Reservation Policies:
- Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm your reservation.
- You will be invoiced for missing or damaged lawn display items.
- All greeting displays will be installed on the property for approximately 24 hours but may be longer depending on our display removal schedule.
- For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
- We do ask that you take pride in your lawn display, and treat it with respect. Please do not move the items.
- Please do not throw lawn display items in the garbage, or vandalize our signs. Even if you do not like the display gift given to you, these items are our business. It is best to notify the honoree to not harm the display, as you are still responsible for it.
- Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawnmowers, dogs, etc. Contact with string trimmers may cause damage as well.
- Please do not attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against our signs, they may be damaged.
- If a lawn crew coming, please arrange for them to come before our set up.
- We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please DO NOT pull the signs from the ground.
- Orange County Yard Greetings and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the transportation, set-up, removal or return of any rental.
- If you must cancel your booking, you can choose to receive ½ of your booking rate as a refund, or you may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will not be able to set up any lawn displays. If this occurs, we will refund the full rental price. Inclement weather includes lightning, thunderstorms, hurricanes, heavy rain, high wind and any other Act of God that would put us or our lawn display in harm’s way.
- No refunds will be given if:
a. Client provides the wrong install address
b. Homeowner requests us to remove the lawn display
c. OC Yard Greetings install team is denied access to a gated community.
d. Any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
e. Circumstances that prevent installation of the display beyond our control.
By placing an order/booking with Orange County Greetings, you agree to all policies stated above.